Founded in 1854, the NYU Tandon School of Engineering is the second oldest private school in the United States dedicated to the study of science, engineering, and technology. Faculty and alumni from NYU Tandon include Nobel Prize winners, NASA astronauts, chief executives of Fortune 100 companies, and leaders of some of the world’s most prestigious research organizations.
NYU Tandon enrolls more than 3,000 graduate students at its Brooklyn, New York campus and online, and offers a Global Fellowship program for engineering PhD students to conduct research at the Abu Dhabi campus of New York University.
- Located in the Brooklyn Tech Triangle, the School of Engineering is a major player in New York City’s ongoing tech renaissance. Connect to thousands of creative and leading organizations in this epicenter of business and technology.
- With more than 1,000 tech companies founded in the area and a 22% job growth in the last two years, New York City is the leading global financial center.
- With students from over 60 countries and a network of more than 500,000 alumni, the NYU School of Engineering offers an unmatched international educational environment.
- Through millions of dollars in “seed” funding, faculty and students from the School of Engineering and other NYU Schools collaborate on joint-research across a wide range of disciplines
The School of Engineering has been at the forefront of teaching the latest technical innovations since its beginning over 150 years ago. Our degree programs and courses are built on fundamentals, but change and evolve to incorporate the latest in technology to ensure that you will lead in your field of study or practice.
- Computer Science MS, PhD
- Cybersecurity MS
- Applied Physics MS
- Chemical Engineering MS, PhD
- Chemistry MS, Materials Chemistry PhD
- Transportation Management MD
- Transportation Planning and Engineering MS, PhD
- Urban Infrastructure Systems MS
- Computer Engineering MS
- Electrical Engineering MS,PhD
- Financial Engineering MS
- Mechanical Engineering MS, PhD
- Mechatronics and Robotics MS
- Industrial Engineering MS
- Management of Technology MS
- Technology Management PhD
- Integrated Digital Media MS
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Statement of Purpose / Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts and Degree Conferral
- Academic Records and Proof of Degree from Indian Institutions
- Transcripts Not Officially Issued in English from Any Country
- GRE Scores
- English Language Proficiency Testing (TOEFL)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Documentation
Contact an Admissions Officer
Admissions Officer, Marketing and Recruitment
Graduate Enrollment Management and Admissions
Associate Director of Marketing & Recruitment
Graduate Enrollment Management & Admissions